Consultant Gothenburg, Sweden HS Ekonomisk Analys & Applikationsutveckling Jan. 2015 - Present
Data Scientist Kungsbacka, Sweden Celerus Capital AB April 2014 - Dec. 2014
Quantitative Developer London, UK NM Holdings Ltd. Sep. 2012 - Nov. 2013
Data Analyst Greenbelt, MD, USA NASA (NVI Inc.) Summer 2009
NVI Inc. provides scientific services to the US federal government, primarily NASA. I was working with the Very Long Baseline Interferometer (VLBI) project at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt. During my tenure I developed data simulation software to verify the operations of an analysis program that is used for calibrating radio telescopes.
M.Sc. Complex Adaptive Systems Gothenburg, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology Sep 2010 - Feb 2012
UNITECH International Programme Delft, Netherlands Delft University of Technology Sep 2009 - Jan 2010
B.Sc. Engineering Physics Gothenburg, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology Sep. 2005 - May 2009
B.Sc. Industrial and Financial Management Gothenburg, Sweden Gothenburg University: School of Business Jan 2007 - June 2010
Chalmers Engineering Trainee Appointment Committee Chalmers University Chairman Mar 2008 - June 2009
Planned and organized the work throughout the year. Responsible for the contact with the American Scandinavian Foundation, Swedish American Chambers of Commerce and Chalmers Scholarship Foundation. Arranged more internships and greater scholarships than previous five years despite the financial crisis.
Fresher's weeks Committee Chalmers University Chief of Sponsoring Oct. 2005 - Oct 2006
Was part of the team planning and carrying out daily events for the new students at the Physics faculty during their first four weeks. Responsible for sponsoring. Increased the record of raised money by 2/3, from $4300 to $7200.
- Programming Languages:
- Operating Systems:
- Linux (Ubuntu & Red Hat), Windows XP/Vista/7/8, OS X.
- Eclipse, IntelliJ, PyCharm, Clion, Microsoft Office.
- English (fluent), Swedish (native), German (basic).
- Machine Learning, Analytics, Finance, Business Operations & Strategy.
- Sailing, Windsurfing, Golf, Cooking, Running, Skiing, Hiking.
- HT Cedergrens Fellowship, UNITECH International Fellowship, Helge Ax:son Fellowship, AAA Fellowship and Marcussens Stipendiefond Fellowship.
- Twofold winner of case competitions hosted by McKinsey & Company.